Blink delivers affordable smart home security solutions as part of Amazon Devices - the innovative consumer electronics division that brings you Kindle, Fire Tablets, Fire TV, and Echo. We are seeking a talented HTML developer and digital marketing specialist to play a critical role in the acquisition and retention of Blink households. The ideal candidate has proven technical expertise and the ability to execute while strategically creating process and suggesting data-driven optimizations to help support our rapidly growing brand.
This role will collaborate with key stakeholders across the business to execute and scale digital email campaigns and online experiences with a focus on communicating effectively to our customers while driving profitable growth. They will build, deploy, manage, and report on customer-facing email campaigns. They will partner with marketing strategists, designers, developers, data engineers, product managers, and information owners.
The ideal candidate has demonstrated expertise in the areas of email automation, web development, and marketing operations. They write exceptional HTML code, can build and optimize landing pages and web content, and have an affinity towards digital strategy and technical marketing. They possess the ability to implement a variety of scripting solutions, execute exceptional project management, and communication skills.
We are looking for a motivated self-starter with a keen eye for detail, the desire to learn new programs and skills, and a love of data. This role will maintain an ongoing awareness of current digital trends and best practices, have a strong understanding of user interface principles, and contribute to our differentiation and growth across digital channels.
• Implement quality front-end code across email and web with an eye toward performance, accessibility, and best-practices
• Produce and optimize multiple automated email flows and responsive web pages for marketing, transactional, and ad-hoc campaigns
• Maintain core marketing tech stack and act as a technical liaison for Marketing across teams
• Manage highly-visible email programs - from gathering of requirements, design, and development, to testing, scheduling, reporting, and maintenance
• Build and execute proper list segmentation and triggers, QA, project management, and optimizations
• Identify new campaign flow and web ideas, pitch to stakeholders, implement, optimize, and report
• Optimize performance while ensuring spam regulation compliance (CAN-SPAM)
• Partner with global marketing managers, designers, program managers, and business leadership to align digital initiatives with cross-functional team goals
• Execute ongoing analysis and report on campaign performance to ensure KPIs are being met
• Bachelor's degree in programming, development, computer science, or other related field
• 3+ years of email marketing including automating flows and A/B testing, audience segmentation, and targeting
• 3+ years of experience with a marketing automation or CRM platform like Adobe Campaign Manager, Pardot, HubSpot, Marketo, Eloqua, Act-On, or Responsys
• 3+ years of experience managing a marketing technology stack including CMS, social media, and advertising platforms
• 3+ years of experience leveraging analytical tools to dive deep into metrics and reporting and apply findings to make valuable optimizations
• Mastery of email best practices, website management, and industry trends
• Ability to leverage SQL and/or similar queries to analyze data
• Strong understanding of adaptive and responsive coding techniques within the email and web space
• Excellent oral and written communication skills and ability to influence others
• Experience with Tableau, Looker or similar
• Strong working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop
• Strong project management skills, ability to multitask, and attention to detail
• Ability to succeed in a fast-paced, innovative, and rapidly evolving industry and business organization
Amazon.com, Inc., is an American multinational technology company based in Seattle that focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. It is considered one of the Big Four technology companies, along with Google, Apple, and Microsoft