DraftKings is seeking a Lead Copywriter for our Brand team. The successful candidate will be a strategic and conceptual copywriter with clear marketing strengths and a love for sports.
You will help write and lead others in the development of broadcast, digital, and mobile advertising that delivers measurable results in business growth and brings to life our positioning as "The Game Inside the Game."
What you will do as Lead Copywriter:
• Determine how to use art and copy resources to develop creative campaigns that are always on-brand and elevate DraftKings across all channels.
• Collaborate with all channel leads to review and understand consumer data and KPIs from our performance ad campaigns and strategize how to get the best results.
• Work closely with the Creative Director and the rest of the team to help define the creative vision.
• Provide leadership and expertise around voice, design, brand, and direct response best practices.
• Manage external creative agencies and contractors ensuring exceptional quality and efficiency from our resources.
• Keep us progressive by ensuring we're on top of the latest creative trends and design principles.
What skills you will use:
• 8+ years of relevant experience.
• Experience in consumer marketing; games or entertainment advertising is a plus.
• Deep understanding of mobile and digital performance marketing.
• Ability to understand how to communicate successfully with limited real estate, on a mobile phone.
• Demonstrated ability to develop innovative solutions and apply cutting edge techniques. • Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
• Avid sports fan and fantasy sports enthusiast.
Who are we a good fit for? We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we're great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech's most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
DraftKings Inc. (Nasdaq: DKNG) is a digital sports entertainment and gaming company. It’s simple, at DraftKings, we believe life’s more alive with skin in the game. For that reason, we’re committed to responsibly creating the world’s favorite games and betting experiences. Headquartered in Boston, MA, with offices around the globe, we believe we can continue to define what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. We love what we do, and think you will too.