Interested in gaining more experience in content marketing and global campaign program creation? Enjoy program management and supporting the creation of digital customer experience designed to optimize engagement?
We are looking for a Senior Marketing Specialist who can support the management of digital programs and a persona-based content strategy for Akamai’s Web Division global campaigns and go-to-market efforts. The right person for this role will be an excellent project manager, who excels at working in a global team environment. You will be an integral part of Akamai’s marketing program planning efforts ensuring that they are business aligned, prioritized, insight and data driven, and ROI accountable.
In this role, you will support comprehensive program planning in collaboration with cross functional marketing teams including field marketing, PR/AR, creative, CXO, search, social and marketing operations. You will support both content and program creation and enable cross functional teams to launch more effective go-to-market initiatives that maximize efforts across channels (paid, earned, owned) - enabling real-time analysis and optimization.
This role is perfect for someone who is passionate about content and brand marketing, enjoys working in a team environment and has an editorial eye. Someone who is a champion for ‘next gen’ marketing including digital, video, programmatic, personalization, and search/social. This role is perfect for someone experienced with integrated marketing across paid, earned, and owned and content strategy.
As a Marketing Specialist you will:
* Support global marketing programs aligned to the company narrative and plans and based on inputs from line of business partners, lessons learned/best practices, data sources, outside-in perspectives and expertise around integrated communication channels.
*Have strong copywriting skills with the ability to merchandise and editorialize content and digital customer experiences on Akamai.com and around the web
* Support content strategy, plans, timelines and the development of “campaign kits” that will be used for field marketing and search/social/website activations across the globe
* Support the team’s marketing strategies and customer contact plans for themes /programs/tactics by region, industry, segment, target, etc.
* Deliver global marketing guidance including, creative examples, activation schedules, etc.
About the Team
The Web Division Global Marketing Team is primarily responsible for elevating Akamai’s core offerings by accelerating relevance and awareness among key audiences, influencers and accelerating Akamai’s marketing effectiveness by leveraging data, technology, insights, and streamlined processes to make marketing more efficient & effective.
Required Education and Experience
* Minimum 5 years of relevant experience and a Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent.
* 3+ years of marketing experience leadership in a high-growth, innovative environment, with an emphasis on digital technology.
* Excellent organization, communication, program, and process management skills. Detail/process orientation. Ability to problem solve, identify root causes of obstacles and address fundamental.
* Strong analytical skills with the ability to analyze information with attention to detail and accuracy in order to make smart decisions and recommendations.
* Strong copywriting skills with the ability to create engaging headlines, email copy, webinar copy, content descriptions and narratives to merchandise and editorialize our content marketing efforts
* Exceptional collaborator - drives change through ideas, relationships and actions, systemic and operational issues to accelerate results. Continuous improvement orientation.
* Team player who works effectively across divisions, geographies, and all levels of leadership.
* Industry experience in emerging Web and B2B technology.
Akamai secures and delivers digital experiences for the world's largest companies. Akamai's intelligent edge platform surrounds everything, from the enterprise to the cloud, so customers and their businesses can be fast, smart, and secure. Top brands globally rely on Akamai to help them realize competitive advantage through agile solutions that extend the power of their multi-cloud architectures. Akamai keeps decisions, apps and experiences closer to users than anyone - and attacks and threats far away. Akamai's portfolio of edge security, web and mobile performance, enterprise access and video delivery solutions is supported by unmatches customer service, analytics and 24/7/365 monitoring. To learn how Akamai is shaping the future of digital transformation, visit www.akamai.com and follow @Akamaijobs on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Instagram.
Akamai is a growing, and evolving, company with offices and operations around the world. As such, we strive to foster inclusive and representative workplaces where all employees are wholly welcome, and enabled to share and benefit from each other’s diverse contributions, as one global team. Our commitment to diversity reaches beyond our corporate offices, to our business partners and suppliers who share the same principles, and whose employees we value as integral to the Akamai business family. Learn more at www.akamai.com/diversity.
Akamai Technologies is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer. If you'd like more information about EEO rights under United States law, please click here.